The Accelerator Project aims to create a low-cost environment which facilitates rapid personal growth, allowing high-potential individuals become more stable, productive, better networked, and generally more capable of improving the world over a period of a few months.
Think a three month CFAR workshop as the starting point. We'll be bit less intense, even more p2p with later residents sharing ideas and figuring things out together, mixed with object level work so you learn the techniques in-situ as they're needed rather than as a package, part of a community of practice, emphasis on forming deep friendships / tribes, and a bunch of other stuff which seems to work well when we try it.
There will be long-term residents, hosted projects, and there are plans to seed a larger ecosystem, host other projects, etc, but the initial form of the thing will be focused around the accelerator.
- Get involved - Let us know your email and what stages of the project you're interested in, and we'll add you to the project chat.
- The missing step between Zero and Hero - Why this seems high-impact: There is a surplus of high-potential people who want to help but don't have a good path to doing so.
- A whirlwind tour - A tour of Eric's model set as a story a year in.
- Accelerator FAQ
- Path to Acceleration - A sketch of how to get from here to there.
- Facebook group
- Podio - Tracker / organization
- Spreadsheet of possible countries
- Projects to learn from
- Talk to Eric
- Intentional Communities wiki pages
- [supporting_people_projects Supporting people and projects] - How this doubles as a platform for launching projects and a place to host people doing important work.
- Requisites for personal growth
- Who needs civilization? - Why this may not end up in a city (WIP) [comment: - - Current-best guess at these parts of the organizational framework. (WIP)
[comment: - Workflowy(https://workflowy.com/s/x2tZymka4A#/03eeeac0aff9)
You may be looking for the project to pick a less expensive city and get people to move there.